Ly Hour Microfinance Institution Plc. is providing opportunities to Cambodian people to start up and expand their businesses to improve the standard of living through appropriate microfinance services. Now its operation is mainly conducted in Phnom Penh City, Kandal, Takeo, Kompong Speu, Prey Veng, Kampong Cham and Battambang.
Ly Hour MFI is currently looking for a dynamic, energetic, committed and experienced to fill in the vacancy of Risk and Compliance Supervisor.
|Position:||Risk and Compliance Supervisor|
|Deadline:||August 13, 2013|
|Location:||Head Office (Phnom Penh)|
- Assist compliance/risk owner to create strategy to manage risk.
- Assist in monitoring all risk perspective on a daily basis including operational risk, credit risk and financial risk and make sure that all the risk is under control.
- Visit and check all Ly Hour’s branches in term of compliance aspect to ensure that there is an effective and efficient control/management of the branch operations regarding all risk perspective including operational risk, credit risk and financial risk.
- Assist in developing all related risk policies and procedures to ensure that all business lines are well operated on a very conservative way.
- Review and assess loan applications and its supporting documents submitted by branches.
- Make sound recommendation to CAD holders whether the application is supported, deferred and/or approved.
- Analyze trend of NPL and reason to increase of NPL.
- Work closely with bad loan unit and identify strategies to recover NPL.
- Monitor loan performance of competitors in the microfinance industry.
- Work closely with CRO in designing material to train to branch staff related to credit risk assessment.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance & Banking and/or other related field
- More than two-year experiences related to credit assessment & portfolio management
- Excellent excel spreadsheet & database analysis
- Good integrity, positive attitude, high commitment, and competence.
- Be willing to travel to fields or branch networks at rural areas when required.
Candidates could send CV and Cover Letter to the address: #314, St. Charles de Gaulle, Sangkat Orussey 2, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh or
Via email address : email@example.com
Subject Apply for : Risk and Compliance Supervisor